Wednesday 6 March 2013

Hatsan Striker 1000s .25cal

Got a bit of news to catch up on.
This is my Hatsan Striker 1000s, in .25 cal. This is the third Striker I have had, and the second .25cal. As you can see, I have carbined the barrel.
I use a JSR red dot sight at the moment as this keeps the weight down and keeps the rifle balanced in the shoulder.
The Striker is another of the Crosman Quest based rifles and as such is simple to work on. All these rifles need is a quick stripdown and lube of the spring. Whilst it is apart i always de-burr any rough edges.
These are the other two I have owned, the top one with the synthetic sock is a .22 and the lower one with the woos stock is the other .25cal, again with a JSR red dot scope.
>25cal rifles are brilliant for short range stuff (up to about 25 yards) so a maginfying scope is kinda accademic, in my view, however I do have a 3-9x40AO one should I decide to use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment